Since our latest blog posts 1/4
, several Release Previews were published on Github, and today we are pleased to announce the availability of SEBLOD 4
SEBLOD 3 vs SEBLOD 4?!
- If you site runs on Joomla! 3 and you'd like to stay on Joomla! 3 you should remain on SEBLOD 3
- note: should compatible with PHP 8.0 or 8.1
In order to upgrade an existing Joomla! 3 site:
- If you site runs on Joomla! 3 and you'd like to upgrade to Joomla! 4 you should upgrade to SEBLOD 4 (following steps below)
- If you site runs on Joomla! 4, you must install SEBLOD 4
- note: should be compatible with PHP 8.0 or 8.1 or 8.2
- Back Up your Site, and test the upgrade on the DEV environnement first
- Upgrade SEBLOD 3 to SEBLOD 4
- Upgrade Joomla! 3 to Joomla! 4
- Upgrade once again SEBLOD with the same package: this will apply additional updates and display ACTIONs highlighted above.
Feel free to pick one of these 2 ACTIONs, but please note that the 1st one should be the most straightforward and easy path.
The following Add-ons have been updated for Joomla! 4.x as well:
If you have issues/regressions with the upgrade, please report at GitHub.
And of course, if you need more support from us, feel free to check our Professional Support packages