I've always written, but the problem was never solved.
Here on this website http://ur-rus.ru/
I installed the plug-ins. I did everything as written here http://www.seblod.com/products/1854 and shown in the screenshots. But the fields do not appear on the site. Does not appear even their titles.
those plugin are not made to display something, but to be able to modify some variables before store a form, or made some task on database, or create file, or send email, ..., after store a form, .....
"I'm Gregory" it's not a php code, it's a string.
If you want to make some custom display, you must do that in template, or in plugin "Typo".
I'm sure that if your team will make the maximum translation into Russian. With examples in backend and frontend Joomla. After that Seblod quickly attain a mad popularity on the Russian market of web development.