This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you don't change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
123 Posts
EclipseMedia
11 months ago
Topic

I have fields assigned to TOP A and TOP B. Currently the DIVs are 50% 50%

How can I have TOP A be 70% wide and TOP B 30%?

Get a Book for SEBLOD
4228 Posts
Kadministrator
11 months ago
3
Level 1

You can override built in styles using css.

123 Posts
EclipseMedia
11 months ago
2
Level 2

Hey Klas. I know I can override using CSS but the Div containers are identical with class equals "cck-w50 cck-fl cck-ptb" If I override cck-w50 to be 70% then it will effect both containers. I need to have one be 70% and the other 30%

123 Posts
EclipseMedia
11 months ago
1
Level 3

For anyone who wants the solution. I ended up adding a class in the CONTENT / TEMPLATE called "profile" then i used this code

.profile .cck-line-top > div:nth-of-type(1) {width:70% !important;}
.profile .cck-line-top > div:nth-of-type(2) {width:30% !important;}

I hope this helps. I wish each position had a unique class or ID so you can avoid using pseudo-class's but it seems to be the only way

4228 Posts
Kadministrator
11 months ago
0
Level 4

Great solution,thnx

Get a Book for SEBLOD