9 years ago
Topic

Hello,

We are using seblod on a site that we manage to control some of the different functions on the site. It has a lot of different uses for it but the problem we are having is related to the products section we set up. The error below only happens when we are trying to add an item. All of our other functions we are using seblod for work just fine.  

The item stores into the database but it still gives me the error below.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `hhnul_cck_store_form_fermob_collections` where id =

It has worked for a long time but recently (Maybe after an update) it gives the error. We have tried to update to the newest version of seblod and it still did not fix the issue. We have turned on an off all of our firewalls, we have tried turning off error reporting. There might be some other things i can try but i dont know what they might be.

Does any one have any ideas to help solve this issue for me?

Any help is appreciated.

Please let me know if you need any other information and i will do my best to give it to you.

Thanks in advanced.

Get a Book for SEBLOD
8 years ago
Level 1

Hi,

ran into this issue after upgrading to joomla 3.4. Is there anysoltion for this?

greetings

Get a VIP membership