This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you don't change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
1154 Posts
Bucklash
1 month ago
4
Topic

Hi all

I have just started a new site and I am really confused why the links do not show results....

ERROR 404 - URL invalid in /home/djingo/public_html/site.com/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:238<br>
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:238
2 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:138
3 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1074
4 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:796
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

  • I have a search form... this searches for a content type.
  • I have a module and a menu item (list & search) that each use this search form
  • I have the links for each item to point to the menu item for content view.
  • Each time I receive 404 URL invalid
  • I have Global config url rewriting on, 
  • I have .htaccess
  • I have Seblod options: SEF (Canonical URLs) - disabled
  • I have used Protostar template

I am at a loss.... can't figure this out or what to try next

Any ideas/questions

Cheers

Jon

Get a Book for SEBLOD
4220 Posts
Kadministrator
1 month ago
1
Level 1

Did you set menu target for links? Is this menu target pointing to the content type set as allowed in search type?

1154 Posts
Bucklash
1 month ago
0
Level 2

Hi K

Did you set menu target for links? Is this menu target pointing to the content type set as allowed in search type?

Yes, I did. The links pointed to the menu item, and the menu item was for the same content type.

The templates config had the specific content type as allowed type.

Am currently rebuilding from scratch and hopefully will see spot the difference.

However, unable to create a user using new content type based on User object... I receive "an error has occurred".

Not my week...

1154 Posts
Bucklash
1 month ago
1
Level 1

So, on my newer site I went through similar step as before and found the culprit:

Setting SEF URLs from "id-alias" to "alias" is screwing it up.


So now have to figure out why that would be...

1154 Posts
Bucklash
1 month ago
0
Level 2

Strange thing, is working on recreated site now.

It has to have been an access thing, but can't figure what.

I am a super user doing stuff, hmmm

Get a VIP membership