My sites exensions table has gone out of sync somehow. I got aware of this problem yesterday when trying to update my site and there was a duplicate of ID 802. Short story - a Joomla core plugin tried to grab the spot but it was populated by a Seblod field!
I did some research and found that extensions are supposed to start at the ID 10000, and grow from there - leaving everything before that to the Joomla core extensions. In my case the extensions - starting with seblod - begins at 701 and grows from there. "Akeeba Backup" and "Ark Media" builds on top of the Seblod IDs again. Does anybody know if this is a known problem? The site was build a couple of years ago on Joomla 3.5.1 and the current version of Seblod for the time being.
I don't know how this happened but the solution seems to be to reinstall all extensions.
My whole site is built around Seblod, so my question is: What would be the easiest way to recreate my site uninstalling - then reinstalling Seblod?
If anybody knows about an easier way to fix this, please let me know (be it reindexing the extensions table... or anything).
Probably the easiest would be to manually fix the database - change id in extensions table and in all related tables. If you uninstall Seblod all Seblod tables will get deleted or copied to backup tables (depending on your setting int he configuraton), but there is no way to automatically reuse them later.
I did find this script that automates the process off fixing the database manually: https://www.joomla-monster.com/blog/joomla-templates/solution-for-1602-duplicate-sql-entry-error-while-updating-to-joomla-3-6
It seems like its working great. I hope it helps others that stumble upon this issue :)