So, I have a strange problems (maybe not). I've recently moved a Joomla application over to GoDaddy servers from Amazon Web Serves (AWS). I installed the latest version of SEBLOD exported my SEBLOD application and installed it into the new Joomla instance. Now, when I try to edit on of my existing Search/List, I do not have access to all of the Fields when I am on the Search Form tab (they are all there for the item tab).
When I click on my "List & Search" title, then click on "Search Form" if I go to "-All App Folders" and "#" I see my custom fields, Category fields, Core fields, and User Fields, but specifically, no Article Fields are there. I'm doing a lot of filtering on Article Category ID and published status and need those fields. They were all there when I was on AWS, but now they are not there.
I get I might be doing something silly, but for the life of me I have no idea what is going on. I appreciate any help.
Please let me know, if this does not make any since or you have questions.
Either something got broken on the move or Goddady has something missing on the stack or some protection system is interfering with Seblod. Impossible to know without looking at the case in detail. I would say choose some more reputable provider.
I was afraid of that. I was hoping the fix was going to be a click of a button :-)
Yeah, it has to be on GoDaddy's end, I've installed SEBLOD and my application on multiple other instances and it works fine. I'm going to try to do a manual install of Joomla and see if that fixes anything. If it doesn't I'll have to contact the client. I'll post here the results.
It's funny, all the Search & Lists that come with SEBLOD (Article Manager, Articles, Categories, and so on) all work fine, it's just the ones I create that are broken.