collection, storage and fields are correct since i can filter with the select fields fine if i am using only one of them. Its the combination which makes problems. Maybe this behaviour is wanted, i dont know...
You are right, groupx is a little confusing. Its fine for "not-so-important" data where you dont need them for further purposes. In my case, the problem with the groupx list lead me to another approach which opened me a complete new view for handling stuff like this: free object. Thats the reason why i opened this thread: Pros and cons of free objekt
In case someone is interested, i kicked out the groupx and replaced it with this approach:
1) Created three forms of the type "free object": one for the table with the skills, one for the table with degrees, one for the table with the qualification
2) The qualification form gets two select dynamic fields for getting the skill and the degree
3) In the user form, i have created a free button whichs opens my qualification form and giving the users id this form
4) My qualification form has now the users id and the two select fields for skills and degrees
5) For the list, i am using the great search query plugin. This way everything works like a charm!
Maybe there is a better way or the groupx thing was something which failed because of the lack of my SEBLOD skills. But it is ok, since i`ve learned a lot more about free objects :)
Necati | pixelkultur