This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you don't change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
60 Posts
fredee
6 years ago
3
Topic

Hi

after upgrading from 2.3.9.2 to seblod 3.0 we had lost the display of data in a list had created.

the display was showing the word 'array' instead of listing of data.

the form to enter the data was using group X.

everything else on the site appeared to working Ok, and have other sites that have upgraded.

was using joomla 2.5.8, and also upgraded to j2.5.10

will be checking out further - so just preliminary note in case someone else gets similar problem

Get a VIP membership
60 Posts
fredee
6 years ago
0
Level 1

Hi

we did a test on another site after upgrade to seblod 3.0.4 and got some errors trying to displays lists that did not use group X

we have some sites without problems and some with problems after upgrades.

will investigate some more when have some time

(ref WB)

cheers

60 Posts
fredee
6 years ago
0
Level 1

Hi

we did another quick test on this.

upgrade to j2.5.11 and s3.1.1 still has a problem with the display .

in content display group X is not displaying and the word 'Array' is displaying in the front end instead of the field x data.

the content is being is being displayed after being selected from a seblod list item.

the article data displays OK in admin.

will need to check further.

60 Posts
fredee
6 years ago
0
Level 1

Solved

This occurred from having typography applied to the Group X.

Once BOLD typography was removed the data displays correctly.

The typography was working OK in seblod 2.x

Get a VIP membership