This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you don't change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
43 Posts
rtlehr
1 year ago
Topic

Hey all,

I'm having an issue with my searches, they are working fine when I got to the search & list page from a menu option and I have "Search? (on 1st load) set to "yes", but when I try to change the search options and hit the "Search" button the page breaks (it's not that there are no results, the whole page beaks) details below.

When I select the search page from the main menu the URL looks like this and the search works as expected, returning a list of users.

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/index.php/resources/search-members

After I hit the "Search" button the URL looks like

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/index.php/component/cck/?cck=orchard_user&orchard_user_type=Model&search=orchard_user_search&task=search

This is when the page breaks. I have confirmed that if I copy everything from the above link, after the "?" and paste it after the link that works, then the search works, so if I manually create this, the search works with the selected search criteria shown in the list

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/index.php/resources/search-members?cck=orchard_user&orchard_user_type=Model&search=orchard_user_search&task=search

And it does not matter if I change the button type, or task. For instance, if I change the task to "Save & Redirect" and set the redirection to the "Search Members" menu choice, I get the following URL

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/index.php/resources/search-members?cck=orchard_user&orchard_user_type=Model&boxchecked=0&search=orchard_user_search&task=save2redirect


And a page error that reads

The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.

If I remove the "&task=save2redirect" at the end of the URL, the page loads fine, with the correct search results.

This particular example is searching Users, using SEBLOD users. I have enabled the User Bridge and everything seems to be working OK there. But, I have this same problem with all my Search and lists. I've tried a lot of different things, and can't find anything that works online, I'm sure this is not a unique problem for me, so any help is greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information or have questions, please let me know. Thank you!

Ross

Get a VIP membership
4229 Posts
Kadministrator
43 Posts
rtlehr
1 year ago
0
Level 2

Thanks, I'll take a look.  I'm on Joomla 3.8.4

ok, sorry for the duplicate post to the one you linked.... I found a 3.8.3 and making the change now.

thanks again.

Ross

43 Posts
rtlehr
1 year ago
3
Level 1

ok, so this has started up again.  I'm using 3.8.13 and I replaced the SiteRouter.php with 3.8.3 and it's still happening.  any ideas?

If it makes a differnce, I'm on a Amazon AWS Lightsail instance of Joomla

Thanks,

Ross

4229 Posts
Kadministrator
1 year ago
2
Level 2

Hi,

you shuold update joomla and seblod to latest versions, there are no known problems with legacy router right now.

43 Posts
rtlehr
1 year ago
1
Level 3

According to Joomla, I have the latest Joomla and SEBLOD, but I'll double check.  I am getting a crazy PHP note.

Warning

Your PHP version, 7.0.30, is only receiving security fixes at this time from the PHP project. This means your PHP version will soon no longer be supported. We recommend planning to upgrade to a newer PHP version before it reaches end of support on 2018-09-03. Joomla will be faster and more secure if you upgrade to a newer PHP version (PHP 7.x is recommended). Please contact your host for upgrade instructions.

I guess that could be causing an issue

Thank you sir.

43 Posts
rtlehr
1 year ago
0
Level 4

Must be the PHP version, or something with Amazons install.  Everything works fine on a GoDaddy install of Joomla and Seblod.

Thanks!

Get a Book for SEBLOD