Hello, sorry for posting this topic because I have seen another user (Brazilian like me) with the same problem. I used the SEBLOD to modify the original form of joomla (mine is 3.4.6, PHP 5.3. And SEBLOD 3x) I can see the right form at the front end. The problem is that the template appears Backend not found. Moreover, can not modify the fields in the Admin form. I try to modify and save and SEBLOD leaves not change. The fields are not fixed in the admin form. I could air a hand? Thank you in advance to help
Thank you for Lionel attention,Unfortunately, I do not know where to find the "max_input_var". This is in PHP My Admin, right?
article you talking about is the user's original form Joomla? Because
it was from him that I changed, just by entering a few parameters.
I talked, the front end is fine, and then the backend is giving this
error. My registration Super User opens properly but the other entries
that I created to test is that is giving problems, including some
characters in html between user names, but the main problem is "Ooops.
Template not found" on the backend, do can view the logs of users and
can not modify the admin form, because, however much I try, when saved,
it returns the same thing.You gave me a hint to duplicate the original,
Can you explain in more detail how I do this?
(excuse my ignorance). Finally, I congratulate the wonderful staff of
SEBLOD by this stupendous tool).
P.S. I read the recommended
tutorials for you. I had moficado other form on a site 2.5 with SEBLOD
and had no problem. Greetings and Merry Christmas to all.
Hello Lionel, I was thinking of how to fix the problem template not found on my website backend. Last Christmas, I sat today and rummaged around the SEBLOD Forum to finding a solution and finally found a way: a user had a similar problem and the Web one has a solution that I applied. I was in PHP My Admin, in cck_core_types table and user, altereio admin template (which had a value of 0) to 29 (seb_one ID on my site) and ... it worked! (I could even drop fires now, but I'll leave for the New Year). I'm not completely happy for one thing: I can not change the Admin Form fields at all. Just missing it. If you can ma lend a helping hand, I will be eternally grateful. Brazilian greetings.
As I was told and researching a little on this site, I discovered that the problem was really in max_input_vars, I put in my php.ini site. with a little help from the support of my accommodation, I solved the problem.
A big hug to all of SEBLOD for this wonderful component and take this opportunity to wish you a Happy 2016 to everyone.