Useful for back-end / front-end item managers where you wish to display various statuses with icons, add direct actions etc.
- Activation - used on e.g. user activation column to show whether user is activated
- Block - used on e.g. user block column
- Checkbox - should be used on the "CCK Id" field, in order to display a checkbox for each item.
- Checkbox Toggle
- Featured - can be applied for example on "Article Featured" field in order to display a "star" icon.
- Increment- adds a field with incremental counter e.g. to display invoice line numbers
- Reordering - used on order column to indicate reordering
- Status- can be applied for example on "Article Status" field in order to display a "check/cross" icon.
- Form - renders field as form element (optionally also can trigger change)
- Hidden - renders hidden variation of the field
- Readonly- renders field as readonly form element
Note: this extension is included in all SEBLOD Core packages, starting with SEBLOD 3.8.0